Auto Shows - US - March 2009
This report explores the auto show market in the U.S. It provides insight into the external and internal factors affecting auto show attendance and trends, and what they mean for future attendance, promotional campaigns and viability of the shows in the selling of new cars.
Specific questions that are answered in this report include, but are not limited to, the following:
- What effects do rising gasoline costs and the economic downturn have on the relevancy of auto shows?
- How can auto shows use the “green” movement to increase attendance?
- How can auto shows speak more to women car buyers?
- What segments of the auto show market are stagnating and which ones are in better health?
- What auto shows are innovating their events, and how can others learn from their success?
- How can auto show producers take advantage of the economic downturn to appeal to consumers seeking fuel savings and cars infused with green technology?
- How are auto shows leading to future car purchasing?
- What cars are attendees buying following auto shows?
- How are niche auto shows catering to a consumer demand that larger auto shows may be ignoring?
- What media are auto show producers using to deliver effective marketing campaigns, and what actions need to be taken to improve visibility?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.