Beer - Brazil - November 2012
“The Brazilian beer market presents a paradox. On the one hand, it can be considered quite developed. Over the past decade the beer market has quickly expanded its volume to have one of the highest per capita consumption rates in all of Latin America (67 liters annually). If analyzed by frequency, quantity, or penetration the Brazilian beer market can easily match those of well-known beer drinking cultures such as the UK or the US, which have per capita consumption rates of 65 and 75 liters, respectively.”
- What is the best strategy for international brands to use to establish their presence in the market?
- What sort of packaging innovation would add value to the market?
- What strategies will best appeal to women and bring them into the category?
- What is the best way to capitalize on beer’s refreshment attribute to appeal to a broader base of consumers?
- What is the best route of development for craft beers in the market?
- What will be megabrands’ best strategies to maintain their shares in an increasingly competitive market?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.