Beer: The Market - US - December 2010
In this report, the second part of a two-part report on beer, Mintel takes an in-depth, market-centric view of the market. The consumer-centric view is covered in Mintel’s Beer: The Consumer—U.S., November 2010. The beer market faced numerous challenges in 2009, the recession being the key impediment to growth. Consumer demand for beer declined; dollar growth in the market came as brewers decided to increase prices despite a low-key economy. In order to provide purveyors with a clear picture of this multi-faceted market, Mintel conducted a comprehensive analysis of beer performance. The core themes explored in this report include, but are not limited to:
- How the market has performed in the last five years and the growth outlook for the next five years
- Detailed analysis of various beer segments; which segments promise growth and which ones will find it challenging to find growth in the next five years
- How the current recession has affected consumer brand choices
- The consumer movement from on-premise to off-premise channels
- Major trends in new beer products
- A detailed analysis of advertising strategy, including digital marketing
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.