Brazilian Lifestyles: Innovating Through the Recession - Brazil - May 2018
“Despite Brazil’s political instability, there is a positive perception about the future of the economy. Brazilians have learned from the economic recession and have created new business models, offering products and services at more affordable prices, and the tendency is that they will keep thriving as consumers are still holding off on spending extra money.”
– Naira Sato, Research Director
This report examines the following issues:
- Brazil’s economy and impactful factors over it
- Population: more refugees living in Brazil, women and labor market and aging population
- In which categories Brazilians spent more in 2017
- Categories overview: what happened and what’s next for food (in and out of home), non-alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages (at home and on premise), health and wellbeing and personal finance.
- Brazilians’ financial situation and where they spend their extra money
- Expectations towards the 2018 elections
- Impact of the current economic situation on personal decision making
- Brazilians concerns about their future
- World Cup: feelings and estimate spending
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.