Changing Eating Habits - Brazil - June 2013
“Consumers are increasingly searching for convenience, either because they are pressed for time or because they prioritize tasks other than cooking. This is creating growing demand for products that make cooking easy, such as ready meals and ready-to-cook meals, but also for on-the-go products and for fast food restaurants.”
– Naira Sato, Senior Food Analyst
In this report, we will answer the following key questions:
- How do young Brazilians’ eating habits differ from those of the older cohorts? What should be done to motivate them to eat healthier foods?
- How can operators in the food industry meet the needs of the higher socio-economic groups, who increasingly have greater interest in gourmet cuisine and demand greater convenience?
- How does the positive outlook of the Brazilian economy impact the food habits of the low-income consumers? What type of products can tap into their time-poor lifestyles?
- Do men and women have the same health concerns? How can brands effectively tap into the differences in their eating habits?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.