China Health Tech Market Report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Health Tech market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
According to the World Health Organization, health technology is defined as the “application of organized knowledge and skills in the form of devices, medicines, vaccines, procedures and systems developed to solve a health problem and improve quality of lives.
This report only covers the household market for health technology in China market. Three types of products are covered:
- Medical devices refer to healthcare products or equipment that a person uses for medical diagnosis, including monitoring or treating disease (eg sphygmomanometers, glucometers, physiotherapy equipment and oxygen machines).
- Health and fitness devices refer to those not specifically designed for medical use but contributing to a healthy lifestyle (eg fitness wearables, weight scales and electronic toothbrushes).
- mHealth (mobile health) refers to the use of mobile apps that enable a person to manage specific health conditions, achieve health, diet and fitness goals and interact with healthcare organizations (including online clinic service and AI-powered medical consultation).
Key points included
- Increased demand for not only more health data but more accurate measurement
- Demand for combination of human experts and health tech
- Subscription services on social media
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Kaye Huang, a leading analyst in the Health sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Chronic disease is a key focus in the health tech market. Consumers’ strong desire for disease prevention has stimulated interest in health data and indictors of diseases and changed the ways they manage health conditions. Consumers are also expecting more advanced functions like data analysis, notification and diagnosis.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.