Chocolate Confectionery - Brazil - April 2012
“The market’s reliance on global cocoa supplies leaves it susceptible to price fluctuations and inflation, but despite that, the market is forecast to continue growing. Investment in distribution, supply and innovation is geared to not only grow the consumer base, but also increase frequency of use amongst occasional users.”
– Jean Manuel Gonçalves - Senior Food Analyst
Some of the questions answered in the report include:
- What the impact of the disruption to the global cocoa supply was in 2011, and what it means for the market in the years to come
- How the Specialist retailers are expanding their presence in the market, and where their best opportunities lie
- How distribution challenges are creating innovative routes to market, and how that will affect consumer’s relationship with chocolate
- What impact Sustainability will have on the market, and how manufacturers can exploit consumer interest in more sustainable products
- What impact are healthier products having on the market, and will this change?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.