Coffee - Ireland - December 2013
“Coffee’s appeal as part of a morning routine, as a ‘pick–me-up’ or as a treat amongst Irish consumers, is likely to see the category continue to perform well in the coming years. In order to drive growth within the market, brands should look to engage in NPD (New Product Development) and extend their ‘top-tier’ and pod/capsule ranges.”
– Sophie Dorbie, Research Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- What types of coffee are Irish consumers drinking?
- What opportunities are there for brands to add value to the in-home coffee market?
- Are health concerns impacting the market and causing consumers to switch to decaffeinated coffee and reduce their daily consumption?
- What influences are high street coffee shop chains having on the retail market?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.