Colour Cosmetics - UK - August 2011
The UK retail make-up or colour cosmetics market is defined as all colour cosmetics for women. This represents four categories:
- Face make-up: foundation, blushers, illuminators, face bronzing lotions, creams and powders, loose and pressed powders, mineral powders
- Eye make-up: eye shadows, eyeliners, eyebrow pencils, kohl and mascara, mineral powders
- Lip make-up: lipstick, lip glosses, lip pencils, lip plumpers, pots and palettes
- Nail make-up: nail varnishes and polishes, hardeners and strengtheners, base and top coat.
Nail care products (eg cuticle cream, buffers, and French manicure) are excluded, as are nail accessories (eg false nails and nail implements). Body glitter products and instant tanning products are also outside the scope of this report. Duty-free sales are excluded from this report.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.