Commercial Property - UK - July 2019
- Retail: Shops, shopping centres, supermarkets, retail warehouses, post offices, bank branches, hairdressers and beauty salons, cafes, take-aways, restaurants and pubs, car showrooms, and garden centres.
- Offices: Offices, business units, data and computer centres.
- Industrial: Warehouses and stores, factories and workshops, newspaper printing works etc.
- Other Commercial: Bingo halls, bowling alleys, casinos, cinemas and theatres, arenas, concert halls and exhibition centres, night clubs, hotels, health farms, gyms, sports centres and swimming pools, caravan parks and holiday sites, purpose-built car parks, petrol stations, film, TV and recording studios.
“With the current outlook, both politically and economically, uncertain, risk aversion among commercial property investors is expected to remain a major trend over the foreseeable future. Property assets with long lease structures and strong rental covenants are therefore attracting attention as investors seize on opportunities to create long-term, secure, income-producing assets. This means asset classes such as warehouses, student accommodation and mixed-use assets will continue to grow in popularity.”
– Claudia Preedy, B2B Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- While investors are retrenching from struggling retail sector pockets of the sector offer opportunities
- Rapid growth in flexible workspace sector drives demand for offices
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.