Consulting Engineers - UK - September 2015
“The reform of the Highway Agency, now known as Highways England, should give contractors and consultants the confidence to recruit and train the skilled workers required to deliver the increase in transport projects over the coming years. The reform should also result in quicker, more efficient delivery, as work will not need to deal with the threat of funding being removed, as was occasionally the case when annualised budgets were applied.”
– Claudia Preedy - B2B analyst
This report addresses the following key questions concerning the market for UK Consulting Engineers:
- How has the market for UK consulting engineers performed over the last five years?
- How strongly will the market develop over the next five years?
- What is the impact of the legislative/regulative environment on individual sectors?
- Which sectors will provide the strongest growth potential for consulting engineers over the next five years?
- How have individual key companies active in the industry faired during the last five years?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.