Consumer Choices in Healthcare - US - January 2010
The Great Recession, high unemployment rates, rising premiums, an aging population, and more are changing the face of healthcare in America. Providers in the category must understand these challenges and appropriate responses if they are to flourish.
To that end, this report examines:
- Factors driving healthcare utilization, including incidence of chronic illnesses like diabetes and obesity, along with the wide ranging impacts of an aging population
- What features and benefits respondents want out of healthcare plans
- Specific strategies and tactics for meeting consumer desires for healthcare, including new types of plans
- Specific strategies and tactics to meet some of the most pressing challenges facing the category, including obesity
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.