Cooking Sauces, Pasta Sauces and Stocks - UK - November 2011
“Consumers with children are more likely than average to have eaten all types of ethnic cooking sauces and the market therefore has a unique opportunity to engage younger consumers from an early age, broadening their repertoire and building loyalty for the future.”
– Amy Lloyd, Food and Drink Analyst
Some questions answered in the report include:
- How can manufacturers, brands and retailers encourage more experimentation within the cooking/pasta sauces and stocks market?
- How can cooking and pasta sauce brands drive growth in the premium segment?
- How can sauces and stocks brands exploit the interest in scratch cooking?
- What types of cuisines are proving popular in the market?
- How can the market attract older consumers?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.