Dentistry - UK - June 2016
“Private practices are becoming more attractive, with those buyers finding themselves priced out of the NHS market due to the lower profits available now considering good quality general dental practices. However, NHS and mixed practices are likely to continue to be in high demand due to the protected income stream and monopoly trading position associated with them.”
– Lewis Cone, B2B Analyst
This report will explore the following key questions regarding the dentistry market in the UK:
- What are the key determinants driving the industry?
- How was the market affected by the recessionary period? Has it managed to recover?
- How has the provision of dental treatment and other services changed over recent times? Has it favoured private dental provision?
- How do patients currently rate dental services? Is there room for improvement?
- What does the future hold for dentistry in the UK?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.