Deodorants - Brazil - November 2012
“Brazil is one of the countries with the highest penetration of deodorants and antiperspirants in the world, with 95% of the population stating they use deodorants. For instance, this percentage is even higher than in the U.S., where 92% of the population uses this type of product.
Due to high temperatures year-round in most of their country, Brazilians are highly concerned with protection against underarm wetness and odor. This concern makes deodorants an essential element in Brazilians’ daily grooming routines.”
– Sebastian Concha, Research Director, Latin America
Some questions answered in this report include:
- What are the opportunities to increase deodorant use in some demographic segments?
- To what degree are there opportunities to develop niche formats and other positioning claims within the category?
- What are the barriers to future growth and how can they be overcome?
- In such a highly competitive and dynamic market, are there opportunities for innovations and new entrants?
- What are the claims most valued by consumers and by the different demographic segments?
- What are the trends and innovations in deodorants and antiperspirants in Brazil and in the rest of the world?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.