Diabetics: Attitudes and Behaviors - US - August 2010
Some 23.5 million adults have diabetes and another 57 million were pre-diabetic in 2007. Diabetes is one of the gravest health threats facing the country.
This report covers a variety of critical topics surrounding the epidemic, including:
- An analysis of the factors behind the rising rates of diabetes
- Respondents’ level of satisfaction with a variety of services they use, as well as identification of areas of opportunity
- Products of interest to people with diabetes, such as diabetic-specific exercise books
- Demographics most interested in these products
- A radical reconsideration of the causes of diabetes and its implication for treatment and accompanying services/products
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.