Digital Trends - China - July 2015
- Related Reports
- July 2015
US $4,460.00 (Excl.Tax)Excl. Tax Buy Now
“Chinese consumers spend more money on technology products than people from the UK, Canada, the US or Brazil. In 2014, technology and communication account for 7.3% of total household expenditure in China making it the fifth largest spending sector. The increasing penetration of the Internet and growing sales of technology products indicate the prosperity of the digital market and online services in China.”
– Ivy Jiang, Research Analyst
In this report, Mintel answers the following key questions:
• What are the usage patterns across different consumer technology products?
• Who are the winners and losers in the dynamic digital technology landscape?
• What is the penetration of O2O services in China and what are the barriers to grow online door-to-door services?
• What online information resources do consumers use to research different products?
This report will give you a complete 360-degree view of your market. Not only is it rooted in robust proprietary and high-quality third-party data, but our industry experts put that data into context and you’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
Who’s Winning. How To Stay Ahead.
Size, Segments, Shares And Forecasts: How It All Adds Up.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.