Domiciliary Care - UK - August 2017
“Much of the business for commercial operations is likely to continue to be focused on supply contracts for local authorities. However, many commercial operators are expected to increasingly promote private sector services directly to customers amid increasingly tight margins in the sector, and the commercial implications of high exposure to individual authorities subject to political and budgetary decisions.”
– Lewis Cone, B2B Analyst
This Report looks at the following areas:
- What are the key determinants driving the domiciliary care industry?
- How has the financial environment affected the industry?
- How have UK governments influenced and shaped the development of home care in each respective country?
- Are there any major regional differences in the UK when it comes to the provision of domiciliary care services?
- What are the key issues the industry needs to address to fully benefit from any favourable market conditions and future trends?
- What does the future hold for the UK’s domiciliary care industry?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.