Electrical Retailing - Europe - February 2015
The electrical goods market is very diverse, ranging from televisions and tablet computers to household appliances and personal care devices.
In part because of the diversity of the market, there is fragmentation, to varying degrees, in the retailing of electrical goods across Europe. Non-specialists, such as online-only retailers, mixed goods stores, catalogues and grocers, are prominent in some markets.
Our European report addresses this diversity and fragmentation:
- We provide consumer spending data for the major segments, 2009-14;
- For each country we provide analysis on the distribution of spending by sector;
- We provide annual sales data and forecasts for the specialists sector;
- And for each country we provide data on participation in, and the size of, the online channel;
- Our European Summary: The Market section provides online market size and penetration data;
- In the five major country sections, we look at the biggest online retailers of electrical goods;
- And in the five major country sections, our consumer research asked shoppers which stores they had bought from and about their attitudes to shopping for electricals.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.