Emerging Restaurant Concepts - US - July 2009
In this report, Mintel provides insight and ideation on key trends shaping the present and future of the restaurant industry. Consumer healthfulness, restaurant sustainability practices, the evolving professional and household roles of women, time management, the Latinization of America—not to mention consumer rationales for dining—shape how consumers interact with restaurants. As these trends are in flux, they will continue to shape that interaction going forward, calling for new restaurant services, tools and menu innovation going forward.
- What effects could today’s recession have on the restaurant industry during the next three to five years?
- How can restaurants provide options that give consumers more time and personal control, while ensuring that those options can be used with the least amount of effort and time spent?
- How might the evolving professional and household role of women not only alter marketing messages going forward, but also provide potential for new restaurant concepts?
- What does the current Latinization of America mean to the future of the menu?
- What educational learning tools could evolve to enhance consumer healthfulness?
- How can the industry weave sustainable practices into restaurant operations?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.