Facilities Management (Industrial Report) - UK - June 2010
Industrial market reports from MBD industrial (a recognised authority in these markets) have added a new dimension to the breadth of research offered by Mintel. These industrial titles complement Mintel's existing consumer range, covering sectors such as building and engineering, and now featuring new business and professional/office sectors. This data is fully analysed and forecasts amended to reflect the forces affecting the market and industry. Market sizes, major players, key trends and forecasts are included in every report, providing you with a concise insight into each sector, facilitating your decision-making and allowing you to plan a successful future.
This is achieved through:
- working to a fully documented quality management system
- conducting high-quality, reliable market research
- identifying the reasons behind the trends
- testing and analysing the results
- exploring the critical success factors
- focusing on pragmatic analyses and advice
- organising the information clearly and logically in a concise report
The reports have been segmented into four main sections:
- Build - Adhesives, Civil Engineering, Thermal Insulation ...
- Engineering - Aerospace, Process Plant, Valves ...
- Business - Electronic Components, Gas, Food & Drink Packaging ...
- Professional/Office - Architects, Freight Forwarding, Quantity Surveyors
By providing these reports online, access is available from around the globe. Through Mintel's website, information is available at your fingertips within seconds.
The reports help you to:
- identify opportunities
- meet customer demands
- react to developments as they occur
- foresee market changes
- streamline your strategy
- evaluate your performance
- develop your budgets
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.