Fast Food - Brazil - August 2013
“Consumption of fast food in Brazil is extensive with nearly one in two Brazilians consuming this type of food. Major fast food chains can follow the lead of snack bars and use attributes typical of traditional Brazilian food to create more opportunities.”
– Jean Manuel Gonçalves da Silva, Senior Food Analyst
In this report we will discuss the following issues:
- What are the distinguishing features of snack bars that can be used by fast food chains?
- How can fast food chains expand consumption occasions?
- What can fast food chains do to attract more low-income consumers to higher consumption frequencies?
- What can fast food chains do to attract consumers in socioeconomic group AB?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.