Free From Foods and Allergies - Ireland - September 2014
“While only a small number of Irish consumers officially suffer from allergies or intolerances in 2014, the level of sales of free-from food is undoubtedly improving, with a greater level of media attention on the likes of free-from diets and a greater availability of products helping to drive usage among consumers who do not suffer from such afflictions.”
- Brian O’Connor, Production Manager
This report looks at the following issues:
- What percent of Irish consumers are intolerant, allergic or suffer from coeliac disease?
- What are the most prevalent types of allergies/intolerances among Irish consumers?
- In what sectors are the majority of new product launches of free-from food occurring?
- How do non-sufferers view free-from foods?
- How important is brand to free-from food purchasers?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.