Fruit Juice and Juice Drinks: The Market - US - February 2010
In this two-part report on fruit juice and juice drinks, Mintel explores the fruit juice and juice drinks market with an in-depth look into market sales, segment performance, and brand performances among other market-centric factors. The consumer-centric view is covered in Mintel’s Fruit Juice and Juice Drinks: The Consumer—U.S., January 2010. This report gives fruit juice/juice drinks manufacturers and marketers a glimpse into market performance as a whole. The core themes explored in this report include, but are not limited to:
- How the market has performed in the last five years; what is the growth outlook for the next five years
- How the internal as well as external competition has influenced the market growth
- How the current recession has affected the consumer choices in choosing brands, flavors and form of packaging
- What role private label juice/drinks have played in market growth
- Which form of packaging has experienced growth and which one has declined
- What flavors consumers favored during the recession; what flavors are falling out of favor
- How the negative outlook in one brand has hobbled the overall market
- What new products promise future growth
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.