Hispanic Finances and Financial Services - US - March 2009
The growing Hispanic population is a diverse group with a varied set of attitudes about money. Hispanics in the U.S. come from such a variety of lifestyles and previous experiences, thus their purchasing behavior differs significantly from that of traditional U.S. consumers and even among themselves. Knowing which segment of the Hispanic population a marketer’s products and message are best suited for will go a long way in reaching this fast growing section of the U.S. market.
Readers of this report will learn:
- Important demographics of the Hispanic consumer, including how varying levels of acculturation and income affect purchasing behaviors
- An up to date account of the financial position of Hispanic consumers, including how spending behaviors have changed due to the current downturn in the economy
- Insights into the significance of the underbanked Hispanic community: who they are, why they avoid banks and how financial institutions can reach them and grow their business
- Why Hispanic consumers choose different types of financial products over others, and how marketers can craft the right messages to captivate this audience
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.