Hispanics and Non-alcoholic Drinks - US - March 2012
Both the number of Hispanics in the U.S. and their purchasing power are growing rapidly. With 51 million people in 2011, and purchasing power projected to reach more than $1.48 trillion by 2015, Hispanics are a key consumer group for non-alcoholic beverage companies to court. But Hispanics are not a homogenous group, and the types of non-alcoholic beverages they consume vary based on several demographic factors.
Using results from both the Experian Simmons NCS/NHCS and Mintel’s own exclusive survey, Mintel helps marketers of non-alcoholic beverages understand the Hispanic consumer. Insights include:
- Hispanic and non-Hispanic household expenditure on non-alcoholic beverages
- Types of beverages purchased by Hispanics and their attitudes towards these beverages
- How age, gender, income, acculturation levels, and country of origin affect beverage preferences, particularly among the key groups: Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and U.S.-born Hispanics
- Hispanic consumers’ preferred shopping channels for non-alcoholic beverages
- Types of advertising and other promotional strategies used to reach Hispanics, both traditional and online.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.