Hispanics and the Retail Experience - US - July 2009
Nothing could be more exciting to a retailer than to find customers who are spending more money, are not as price sensitive in certain channels, and are telling their friends about where they found the products they bought. Hispanic consumers, with their quickly growing population and economic power, are an excellent opportunity for those retailers that are able to uncover the key motivators to attract and stimulate purchases by these lucrative shoppers.
This report will cover many of those insights as it relates to the following key areas:
- The factors involved in getting Hispanic consumers from couch to cash register, understanding the economic, social, geographic and psychographic dynamics of generating Hispanic foot traffic and ultimately generating revenue
- The purchasing dynamics behind the channels that Hispanics most commonly use to purchase their groceries, toiletries and cosmetics, clothing, home electronics and home improvement items, as well as a unique source where they obtain products from their home country
- The impact of Walmart, specifically the introduction of a new concept store geared toward Hispanic shoppers
- Effectiveness of various marketing elements that help enhance a Hispanic shopper’s in-store experience and stimulate purchase
- Important dynamics about the growth of Hispanic demographic segments that create tremendous economic opportunity for retailers and manufacturers
- The impact of Hispanic acculturation on shopping behavior, including key attitudes developed throughout various lifestages and the acculturation process
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.