Hot Drinks - Ireland - August 2018
“Between declining consumers prices and increased out-of-home drinking, the hot drinks market in RoI has seen its value decline, while in NI increased consumer prices have seen value sales increase slightly. Moving forward a key challenge for hot drink brands will be creating the ‘barista’ experience at home.”
– Brian O’Connor, Senior Consumer Analyst
This Report looks at the following areas:
The main types of coffee included in this Report are:
- Standard instant (eg Nescafé, Kenco)
- Instant cappuccino/latte/mocha
- Whole bean/micro-ground (eg Nescafé Azera, Kenco Millicano)
- Decaffeinated coffee
- Coffee pods/capsules (eg Nespresso, Dolce Gusto, Tassimo)
- Coffee beans
- Chilled ready to drink coffee (eg Starbucks Frappuccino).
The main types of tea included in this Report are:
- Standard black tea bags (eg Barry’s, Lyons, Tetley)
- Decaffeinated tea
- Loose leaf tea
- Speciality tea (eg Earl Grey, Lapsang Souchong)
- Herbal tea (including green tea, floral, and fruit infusions).
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.