Hotels in Eastern Europe - April 2018
“Given some strong recent performance, a distinct lack of supply and a favourable economic backdrop, the attention of hotel investors and the major international chains is shifting towards Eastern Europe, which now offers greater growth potential than the currently ‘hot’ markets of Western Europe, such as Ireland, the UK, the Netherlands and Germany. Historically, Eastern Europe has been undersupplied with hotel stock, since, during the communist era, over half of lodging capacity in many countries in the region consisted of accommodation in private homes.”
– Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- What has been the recent trend in arrivals and overnights in Eastern European hotels?
- What is the breakdown of Eastern European hotel capacity by country/region?
- Which are the main Eastern European hotel groups and what is the nature of their hotel portfolios?
- How extensive is the presence of foreign hotel chains in Eastern Europe?
- How will the current economic, geopolitical and regulatory environment impact the Central and Eastern European hotel sector?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.