Hotels in Russia - September 2018
“The pipeline of branded hotels under development in Russia is growing, with AccorHotels and Hilton leading the way. In May 2018, Tophotel.news, an online hospitality news portal, cited a total of 108 projects, which will bring 21,820 new hotel rooms to Russia over the period 2018, 2019, 2020 and beyond. Whereas historically, the presence of the major foreign hotel brands has been quite concentrated in the country’s two leading markets, Moscow and St Petersburg, now development is spreading to secondary and tertiary cities with upscale and midscale brands like Hilton Garden Inn, DoubleTree, Mercure and ibis leading the way.”
– Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- What has been the recent trend in the performance of Russian hotels?
- How has Russian hotel capacity evolved in recent years?
- Which are the main Russian hotel groups and what is the nature of their hotel portfolios?
- How extensive is the presence of foreign hotel chains in Russia?
- What are some of the major hotel development projects in Russia currently?
- What are the trends in terms of distribution channels for Russian hotels?
- How will the current economic, geopolitical and regulatory environment impact the Russian hotel sector?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.