Hotels in Southeast Asia - October 2019
“As of August 2019, there were an estimated 414 projects for new hotels in seven South East Asian countries, which represents 19% of the total Asia-Pacific pipeline. Over 80% of the pipeline projects are in three South East Asian countries, namely Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam.”
– Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- Which South East Asian countries have the greatest tourism receipts?
- Which are the leading South East Asia countries for inbound tourism expenditure?
- How extensive is hotel chain penetration in South East Asia?
- Which are the leading international chains in South East Asia?
- Which are the leading regional chains in South East Asia?
- What are some major current hotel development projects in South East Asia?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.