Hotels in the Low Countries - May 2018
“Amsterdam remains the epicentre of hotel development in the Low Countries, with some 50 hotels in the pipeline, though a brake has been put on future projects due to a recent ban on new hotel development. Luxembourg looks set for a significant expansion of its hotel capacity in the coming years, spurred on, in part, by relocating financial-sector executives from London due to Brexit.”
Senior Tourism Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- What has been the recent trend in arrivals and overnights in hotels in the Low Countries?
- What is the breakdown of hotel capacity in the Low Countries by country/region?
- Which are the main regional hotel groups in the Low Countries and what is the nature of their hotel portfolios?
- How extensive is the presence of foreign hotel chains in the Low Countries?
- What has been the trend in hotel and alternative lodging development in the Low Countries?
- What has been the trend in hotel transactions in the Netherlands and Amsterdam?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.