Household Paper Products - Brazil - October 2013
“Brazil has a significant competitive advantage in the paper products category, mainly due to the fact that it produces its own paper pulp in greater quantities and more quickly than other countries. In addition, the economic crisis in Europe and environmental pressures on Chinese paper factories makes production of paper pulp increasingly concentrated in Brazil, also generating greater opportunities for the domestic market to grow.”
– Naira Sato, Senior Analyst
This report will answer the following key questions:
- How can the facial tissues sub-category be less reliant on seasonality and have higher penetration?
- How can added scents and other benefits attract middle-class consumers?
- Is it possible to encourage senior consumers to “trade up,” even if they are likely to want to save money?
- Are there opportunities for the paper towel sub-category to expand usage in the kitchen, and enter the household cleaning segment?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.