Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Hair Oils - Indian Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
Hair oiling is a regime followed by a majority of Indian consumers to tackle basic hair concerns, and they follow standard routines. Increasing usage in a highly penetrated category is possible if launches tour higher efficacy in tackling consumers' key hair concerns.
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Tanya Rajani, a leading analyst in the Beauty & Personal Care sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
With trendier formats entering the category, hair oil players must make aggressive moves to defend their turf. Tanya Rajani
Beauty & Personal Care Analyst
Table of contents
Table of contents
- [Graph] India: Hair oil launches across markets, 2017-19
- Time to segment needs and consumers
- An unmatched product in the market
- [Graph] India: Top five reasons for using hair oils, Dec 2019
- City life shuns hair oils
- Heading towards premiumisation
Global trends and how they are playing out in india
- [Graph] India: Hair oil usage across women, Dec 2019
- [Graph] India: Hair oil usage across men, Dec 2019
- [Graph] India: Types of hair oil used across regions, Dec 2019
- The common hair oil user
- [Graph] India: Reasons for using hair oil, Dec 2019
- The metro-dwelling hair oil user
- The male hair oil upgrader
- There are more upgraders, too
- [Graph] India: Bhringraj hair oil usage across age groups in female hair oil users, Dec 2019
- [Graph] India: Types of hair oil usage among age groups, Dec 2019
- Efficacy and size will drive usage
- Increase usage with metro-dwelling consumers
- Cannabalise other categories
- [Graph] India: Male hair styling & treatments launches by formats, 2018-19
- Who's innovating
- Global Innovations
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across India. These trends are validated from our proprietary consumer data and market research. Our industry experts provide analysis and recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. Access this report now and you’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.