Online Beauty Trends - Indian Consumer Market Report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Online Beauty Trends - Indian Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
Companies who want to target 18-24s should do so using beauty influencers, and 25-34s using online catalogues. To tap older audiences, companies should collaborate with beauty bloggers to target 35-44s, and online tutorials to target 45-54s. Companies must strategise their marketing campaigns accordingly.
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Rimpie Panjwani, a leading analyst in the Beauty & Personal Care sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Increase in mobile and smartphone penetration has led to a spurt in the online beauty market like never before. Rimpie Panjwani
Beauty & Personal Care Analyst
Table of contents
Table of contents
- Key drivers
- [Graph] India: Retailers where beauty and grooming products were purchased in the last 12 months, December 2019
- [Graph] India: Reason for not shopping for beauty or grooming products online, select, December 2019
- [Graph] India: Select attitudes towards using beauty and grooming products, December 2019
- Key strategies to ride the growing popularity of influencers
- Local innovations
GLOBAL TRENDS PLAYING OUT IN INDIA
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across India. These trends are validated from our proprietary consumer data and market research. Our industry experts provide analysis and recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. Access this report now and you’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.