Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Social Media Influence - Indian Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
The rise of social media has seen a spike in online bloggers. These are people who write about different topics including fashion, beauty, food, travel, lifestyle and others, and popularise their posts through their followers on social media. Brands have been engaging with these online bloggers, as they are regular people and the masses can relate to them. Products and services endorsed by them give people a sense of confidence and they are happy to associate with these.
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Nidhi Sinha, a leading analyst in the Media sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Utilise social media's influence to drive societal changes. This will build brand equity and establish strong resonance with an evolving consumer base. Nidhi Sinha
Head of Content
Table of contents
Table of contents
- Market context
- Consumer takeaways
what consumers want and why
- Sense of identity through social media platforms
- [Graph] India: Consumption of social media platforms, by age and gender, Dec 2019
- [Graph] India: Consumption of social media platforms, by region, Dec 2019
- [Graph] India: Social media platform usage, by family structure, Dec 2019
- Experiences sought by consumers
- [Graph] India: Social media behaviour, by age, Dec 2019
- [Graph] India: Social media behaviour, by region, Dec 2019
launch activity and innovation
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across India. These trends are validated from our proprietary consumer data and market research. Our industry experts provide analysis and recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. Access this report now and you’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.