Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Aircare - Indian Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
Awareness of aircare products remains low; this is mainly because it is not considered a part of everyday life and is hence considered expensive and unnecessary. Changing lifestyle patterns among Indians and a growing emphasis on having clean environments are enhancing the demand for aircare products in the Indian market.
87% of Tier 1 uses car aircare products, the highest when compared to other tiers. Hence, manufacturers should shift their focus to Tier 1 cities, which show higher potential. Collaborating with village-level entrepreneurs (VLEs) as well as startups, like Udaan and Storeking, will help companies reach the rural audience.
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Rimpie Panjwani, a leading analyst in the Beauty & Personal Care sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Exciting times are ahead for the Indian aircare market – tap into the right target audience and under-served segments. Rimpie Panjwani
Beauty & Personal Care Analyst
Table of contents
Table of contents
- Key drivers
- [Graph] India: usage of aircare products regularly in last 12 months, December 2019
- Heighten penetration in price-sensitive consumers
- [Graph] India: reasons for not using any aircare products in the last 12 months, December 2019
- Convince consumers who consider aircare unnecessary
- [Graph] India: reasons aircare products are used, 2019
- [Graph] India: usage of aircare products, by location, December 2019
- More car owners offer a silver lining
- Issue: aircare products are perceived expensive
- Issue: aircare products are perceived as unnecessary
- Local innovations
GLOBAL TRENDS PLAYING OUT IN INDIA
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across India. These trends are validated from our proprietary consumer data and market research. Our industry experts provide analysis and recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. Access this report now and you’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.