Leisure Time - China - September 2015
“Chinese consumers’ expenditures on leisure products and activities are expected to increase by more than 10% annually towards 2019, driven by the increasing disposable income as well as multiple factors relating to people’s evolving lifestyles. This report aims to help leisure goods manufacturers as well as leisure service operators understand key trends in Chinese consumers’ leisure habits and preferences to identify opportunities for business growth."
– Laurel Gu, Research Manager
In this report, Mintel looks into the following key issues:
• Are people having more or less leisure time? How can brands grow their business via helping consumers “create” more leisure time?
• Which types of leisure products/activities are consumers most interested to use/take part in? What consumer needs are they fulfilling?
• How can brands tap into consumers’ in-home leisure needs?
• From an executional perspective, how can brands effectively catch consumers’ attention when marketing leisure events? How can they further drive people into participation?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.