Leisure Time - China - September 2015
US $4,460.00 (Excl.Tax)Excl. Tax Buy Now
“Chinese consumers’ expenditures on leisure products and activities are expected to increase by more than 10% annually towards 2019, driven by the increasing disposable income as well as multiple factors relating to people’s evolving lifestyles. This report aims to help leisure goods manufacturers as well as leisure service operators understand key trends in Chinese consumers’ leisure habits and preferences to identify opportunities for business growth."
– Laurel Gu, Research Manager
In this report, Mintel looks into the following key issues:
• Are people having more or less leisure time? How can brands grow their business via helping consumers “create” more leisure time?
• Which types of leisure products/activities are consumers most interested to use/take part in? What consumer needs are they fulfilling?
• How can brands tap into consumers’ in-home leisure needs?
• From an executional perspective, how can brands effectively catch consumers’ attention when marketing leisure events? How can they further drive people into participation?
This report will give you a complete 360-degree view of your market. Not only is it rooted in robust proprietary and high-quality third-party data, but our industry experts put that data into context and you’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
Who’s Winning. How To Stay Ahead.
Size, Segments, Shares And Forecasts: How It All Adds Up.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.