Logistical Services - UK - October 2017
“Businesses in the sector need to embrace new and innovative technological solutions to traditional challenges in order to reinforce business efficiency and remain competitive in an increasingly time-pressurised environment. Adopting new technologies can help move goods as efficiently as possible and companies could suffer if they fail to integrate new tech into operations - especially in a trading environment that is likely to become more challenging after the UK leaves the EU.”
- Lewis Cone, B2B Analyst
This report will explore the following key questions regarding logistical services in the UK:
- What are the key determinants driving the industry?
- Has the industry recovered alongside the economy since the financial crisis? What impact could Brexit have on performance?
- How have government schemes influenced market demand and supply?
- How have regulations and the threat of climate change changed the industry's approach?
- What are the key issues the industry needs to address to diversify its service provision and continue to compete globally over the long term?
- What does the future hold for UK logistical services?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.