Marketing Health to Men - US - September 2009
Men’s health lags behind that of women, with a series of biological, social and behavioral factors working together to keep men burdened with greater disease rates and lower life expectancy. This report helps to unravel the mysteries of men’s health, and explain why it is lacking and how to best combat these forces. This report focused on the importance of recognizing the gender differences when it comes to healthcare, and how to best appeal specifically to men. Topics include:
- How society has fostered the thinking that only “weak” men care about regular consistent healthcare
- The major health issues men face and simple ways to directly target these concerns
- The role that women play, and how to appeal to women to affect men’s health
- How fear, denial and embarrassment drive men regarding their health
- The affect that race/ethnicity, age and income have in how men react to health issues and concerns
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.