Marketing Health to Women - US - July 2009
Women’s health is a vast and complex realm, with many issues and factors to consider. This provides ample opportunity for marketers to reach an audience of receptive and willing participants. The economy is proving to be a challenge for the health industry overall, and women in particular are impacted, often times foregoing their own needs to ensure that their families do not go without.
This report delves into a wide range of topics that will provide marketers with an arsenal of knowledge on how to best market health to women in the current environment, including:
- How various lifestages largely determine a woman’s issues and health concerns
- The ever increasing role that digital media plays in marketing health to women, and what tools will be best received and most effective
- The importance of diet and exercise in a woman’s quest for optimal health
- What advertising methods are most effective and what messages have the greatest impact
- What functional foods, beverages and supplements are most effective and appealing for women
- How women’s health interest groups and private corporations can come together to affect change
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.