Marketing para a Classe Média - Brasil - Junho 2014
“A proporção de brasileiros pertencentes à classe média é grande e diversificada, o que justifica, em muitos casos, entender as principais diferenças entre os subgrupos C1 e C2.”
– Sheila Salina, Analista Sênior de Estilo de Vida
Neste relatório, vamos responder às seguintes questões fundamentais:
- Qual é a situação financeira dos consumidores da classe média?
- Com o que eles planejam gastar dinheiro nos próximos três meses?
- Quais fatores eles consideram mais importantes para uma vida feliz?
- Quais são as atitudes de compra mais relacionadas ao comportamento da classe e subgrupos relacionados?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.