Marketing to Black Millennials - US - June 2017
"Black Millennials are a diverse group, across age, educational attainment, family structure, and income, all of which impacts how they see themselves and their worldview. While diverse within themselves, there are similarities among them as a group that reveal what they believe about their future and how they interact within their inner circle as well as associates and opportunities to better connect with them from a societal and consumer perspective."
- Toya Mitchell, Multicultural Analyst
This Report discusses the following key topics:
- While most Black Millennials are optimistic about their future, institutions garner skepticism
- Education underlies Black Millennials’ behavior and expectations
- Social media is a lifeline to Black Millennials’ personal and professional world
- Black Millennials’ lives are more likely to impacted by social and economic trends
- Working independently is the new normal among Black Millennials
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.