Marketing to Black Millennials - US - June 2018
"Black Millennials are a tenacious group who are grounded in their faith and belief that they will be the change they want to see – within their family, community and most importantly, themselves. This generational group looks among and within themselves to control and define their identity and image on their own terms. Brands have a role in how Black Millennials choose to shape their image, but their friends and influencers in real life and on social media drive them to consider and buy new products and services."
- Toya Mitchell, Multicultural Analyst
This Report looks at the following areas:
- Black Millennials’ consumerism is linked to their level of social media engagement
- Satisfied Black Millennials have reached their desired milestones
- Black Millennials love kids, but some question if they will be a part of their lives
- Speak to Black Millennials’ unique qualities to deepen a connection
- Black Millennials more likely to show concern over their financial investments
- Social media is a required platform to engage with Black Millennials
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.