Marketing to Moms - Brazil - November 2013
“Representing nearly six in 10 Brazilian women, mothers are a lucrative group of consumers; they are investing more in their careers (which means income enhancement) and putting more expectations on products and services with quality and convenience benefits in order to help them juggle the work/life balance.”
– Sheila Salina, Senior Lifestyle Analyst
This report will answer the following questions:
- What are the most prominent demographic characteristics of Brazilian mothers? And what are their main social behaviors in relation to this information?
- What are the most common activities related to being a mother? Have mothers been spending more or less time on certain activities in the last 12 months? And what do they take into consideration when prioritizing these activities?
- How have their buying habits changed after they became mothers? Do they show a more emotional or rational behavior? What do they expect from products and services targeted at moms and their children?
- What are Brazilian mothers’ habits and attitudes? What are the main differences between these profiles? Which attributes define each profile?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.