Marketing to Mums - China - November 2013
“Chinese mums are becoming more demanding in what they want to achieve as well as savvier in how they achieve these goals. This has profound implications and opportunities for brands marketing to mums.”
– Ruyi Xu, Deputy Research Manager
In this report, we answer the following key questions:
- What are the characteristics of Chinese mums and what is likely to be the demographical portrait of them into the 2020s?
- What are mums’ top concerns in their lives and how does this affect their allocation of spending and purchasing behaviour?
- Who has the biggest influence on mums’ purchasing decisions and how can mums be targeted more effectively?
- What are the typologies of Chinese mums and what does it mean in terms of marketing communication?
- How can brands embrace more opportunities in marketing and selling to mums online?
- What kinds of opportunities are there for businesses to tap into mums’ top concerns over child education?
- What are the needs of today’s working mums and how can brands engage with them through product offerings and marketing communication?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.