Marketing to the Middle Classes - Brazil - March 2013
“This group is often called ‘emerging,’ in the sense that these consumers have a great potential for purchasing value-added products and services in addition to regular ones. However, with so many possibilities of making their ‘consumption dreams’ come true, the majority of Brazilians today are in debt, with big parts of their incomes tied to debt repayments. The next stage for them will be financial awareness and organization.”
– Sheila Salina, Senior Lifestyle Analyst
This report will answer the following questions:
- What are the work situation and income prospects of consumers from socioeconomic group C?
- What are the reasons behind the lack of skilled workers in the job market?
- What are the main leisure and entertainment activities of consumers from this socioeconomic group?
- What do consumers from this socioeconomic group plan to buy in the short and long terms?
- How is their current financial situation and what can be done for consumption levels to be maintained?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.