Men's and Women's Fragrances - Brazil - February 2013
“The challenge that newcomers to the market face is huge; it is extremely important for companies to be prepared to adapt in order to meet Brazilians’ unique demands and preferences, with competitive prices. It is also crucial for international companies not to underestimate the quality and strength of national brands.”
– Iris Ramirez, Senior Analyst of Beauty and Personal Care
This report will answer the following questions:
- What are the current opportunities in the world’s biggest fragrance market?
- What obstacles do international competitors face in the Brazilian fragrance market?
- How does the sophistication of consumption create opportunities for new launches and innovations?
- How does the competition between sales channels change the competitive landscape?
- What channels do consumers in different demographics value the most?
- Are there still opportunities to increase a consumption that is already high?
- How can the demands of Brazilian consumers be met with targeted products and campaigns?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.