Men's Attitudes to BPC - Brazil - May 2018
“The BPC products for men have some challenges to overcome. It’s more common to see men with a beard and mustache nowadays, for example, but most of them still do not use any facial hair product. In addition, barbershops need to find creative ways to attract these consumers, as the majority still shave and trim their beard and mustache at home on their own. Brands have the opportunity to partner with barbershops and develop products that make men’s life less complicated.”
- Juliana Martins, Beauty & Personal Care Specialist
This Report looks at the following areas:
- Virtual and augmented reality can improve sales experience
- Brands need to rethink the communication of hair regrowth products
- Barbershops can invest in videos to attract men who shave at home
- Participation of men in the labor market can boost sales
- Deodorants can innovate with both male and unisex products
- Antiperspirants can innovate in terms of technology and format
- Social media can “humanize” brands and bring them closer to consumers
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.