Mobile Phones - US - February 2011
- which new technologies will inspire upgrades in 2011
- which demographics carry the most Android momentum
- which distribution channels are stealing share from carrier stores
- how manufacturer brands are positioning themselves for key demographics.
Insights are supported by exclusive Mintel consumer research, which delves into topics such as:
- how much resistance to smartphone adoption still exists
- which smartphone functionalities have become mainstream
- which characteristics of BlackBerry, Android, and iPhone help them differentiate
- what level of interest exists in 4G and video calling.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.